"Good value, knowledge and Management"
"Nothing could have improved, very quick response! Louise, Ka Man and Sherry have been great to work with over the last few years."
"We tend to contact Oxford as a first contact because of the value for money and prompt service."
How would you rate your experience with us? "In a word, exceptional!"
"You have developed significant knowledge on inorganic substances and that's rare!"
"Competent and efficient!"
"You have specific expertise in inorganic substances analysis, you are also not afraid of titrations!"
Why Choose Oxford Analytical Services
Here at OAS we are proud to match in-house expertise to an excellent client journey, designed and in synergy with our values and to work with the following key principles.
- Customer service – we keep you up to date and we work with you to solve your challenges
- Flexibility – work with you to meet your deadlines
- Honesty – you will know up front if we can’t give you what you need
- Challenge – we are not afraid!
- Quality – at the absolute core of everything we do
- Knowledge – we know the BPR and PPP – we design the study you need
Professionals in GLP storage stability for Plant Protection and Biocides, 5 Batch Analysis, Method development and validation, and experts in customer experience.